The Rundown is back! Welcome to the newly revamped Rundown Podcast. Once again I’ll be giving and getting The Rundown on social media and all things Public Relations and Digital marketing on the web with a knowledgeable person.
Episode 1 (Run time: 31:40) of The Rundown Podcast welcomes Matt Dickman, the Techno//Marketer and his new eBook series “The Face of Facebook: A marketer’s guide to understanding the population of Facebook” Which is a comprehensive guide for marketers to understand what the population of Facebook really looks like and how to market within the community.
Join the show and send audio or text comments, suggestions and complaints to:
- 00:41 Welcome
- 02:24 Comment from Paull Young (twitter)
- 04:25 Comments? Suggestions?
- 05:11 FIR’s upcoming roundtable on Start up PR (starter posts: Calacanis’ Fire Your PR Company, Godin’s The Myth of Launch PR)
- The Rundown with Matt Dickman
- 06:42 Intro
- 07:14 Matt Dickman’s elevator pitch
- 08:01 Why the Face of Facebook?
- 09:17 Marketing in a web 2.0 world
- 10:18 State of FB marketing
- 11:42 Adding Value: more than a notion
- 13:30 Numbers – Pages and total population
- 14:35 Global Takeaway
- 15:46 Accuracy of stats?
- 16:49 Male, female or other?
- 17:46 Ethnicity
- 20:00 Creating an ad
- Social action
- 23:43 Applications
- 25:34 Beacon
- 27:26 Poll
- 28:44 The Rundown
Visit LukeArmour.libsyn.com to:
- Listen on your computer
- Download mp3s
- Subscribe to RSS
- Subscribe in iTunes (or just search Luke Armour in the iTunes store!)
Don’t hesitate to send in audio or text comments, questions, feedback and anything else that suits your fancy. I reserve the right, of course, to play or read any and all of your comments as well as delete them without a second thought. But don’t let that stop you from giving it a shot!
Please let me know what you think via email or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-984-4232.