C.C. Chapman has become ubiquitous in the world of social media, specifically podcasting. In fact, I haven't listened to a podcast in the last week that didn't have his voice or name mentioned. You want a lesson in viral marketing? Talk to C.C. The guy's brand is all over the place.
His recent intrusions of my world include:
- For Immediate Release: The Hobson and Holtz Report #136
- For Immediate Release: The Hobson and Holtz Report #137
- For Immediate Release: The Hobson and Holtz Report #138
- For Immediate Release: The Hobson and Holtz Report #139
- Across the Sound #33 As co-host, no less! (btw, this was a great show)
- The M Show #100
- Inside PR #7.
- Guest speaking on a future episode of Inside PR, and
- All three episodes of Managing The Gray!
Oh, wait a minute. C.C. Chapman is the creator of and voice behind Managing the Gray. Well, I guess that's okay then. Already a blogger and podcast guru in the world of music with Accident Hash and U-Turn Cafe, C.C. has entered the world of marketing podcasts with Managing the Gray. I suggest giving it a listen. Not only is he knowledgeable, his energy is more potent than a double espresso. The podcast is short, to the point, and vibrant.
What really makes me mad is that I just came back from a vacation to New England. I had really wanted to hook up with some social media folk while I was away. It wasn't until after I was there that I heard that C.C. was based in Boston and was going to be in Germany most of the time I was in the NE. I know, it's my fault for not doing my research. Bummer. I could have saved some money on Peet's Coffee if I just could have spent some time with C.C. "The Aural Energy Drink" Chapman. Next time I'll track him down. Next time. Oh, and incidentally, C.C., you need to add Managing the Gray to your Technorati profile.