If you’re a regular reader of this blog – and why wouldn’t you be, since it’s so entertaining (also, easy to keep up with) – you’ll know that I’m a huge fan of the For Immediate Release series of podcasts featuring digital communication virtuosos Shel Holtz and Neville Hobson. These podcasts include:
- FIR: The Hobson & Holtz Report – a twice-weekly show recorded on Mondays and Thursdays with commentary and opinion at the intersection of online communication, business and technology.
- FIR Live – a monthly live call-in show hosted at BlogTalkRadio where a topical issue is up for discussion by the two co-hosts and anyone who cares to call in or add an opinion in the chat room.
- FIR Cuts – occasional clips from the virtual cutting room floor of The Hobson & Holtz Report.
- FIR Interviews with newsmakers and influencers from the online technology and organizational communication worlds
- FIR Book Reviews aligned with our theme of PR/communications and the online world
- FIR Speakers and Speeches – occasional podcasts of speeches, keynote addresses, breakout sessions, and other recordings from meetings and conferences of interest to PR and communication professionals.
Tomorrow is the last chance to participate in the 2009 FIR Listener Survey to help educate the hosts on what you like/dislike about the shows. The survey they conducted in 2006 provided some invaluable feedback and helped make the show that much better. All comments welcome, which is good, since I plan to suggest they figure out a way to send microwave popcorn through the RSS feed to munch on during the shows. I know, I can be a very stern critic.
So please, if you listen to the show, take 10-15 minutes to complete the survey. And if you aren’t listening to the show (at least the Hobson and Holtz Report) shame on you.
Mmm, I can almost taste that popcorny goodness now…
Filed under: Public Relations